MICRO-ZDM is an advanced, high accuracy, compact volume corrector specially designed to meet the emerging requirements of gas distribution utilities.
It defines a new standard for ease of use while delivering unmatched performance and flexibility.
MICRO-ZDM incorporates wide range of features which not only meets the local metering requirements, but also provides a complete solution for gas distribution utilities to achieve fast, efficient and cost effective network operation and management.
• Approved for legal metrology. EN 12405 and MID compliant.
• Software compliant to Welmec 7.
• Certified for use in hazardous locations.
• AGA 8, NX19, GERG, ISO 6976 and AGA 5 energy calculations.
• Suitable for diaphragm type meters, compact and protected design.
• Very high accuracy pressure and temperature sensors.
• Triple sensors for pulse verification and tamper detection.
• Provides information for identifying meter sizing and high peak value issues within network.
• Up to 4 simultaneous TCP connections via GPRS interface.
• Remote monitoring, configuration, diagnostics and firmware update.
• Flexible, user-configurable data logging feature.
• Built-in optical communication interface.
• Pulse output option.
• Wide graphics LCD with LED backlight.
• Easy to use configuration and programming software.