MICRO-ZAMR is an advanced, pluggable remote AMR/AMI unit intended for remote monitoring of diaphragm gas meters.
The unit may be plugged onto any type diaphragm gas meter and is equipped with enhanced communication features. Remote communication options include 2G, and 4G with automatic 3G/2G fallback. Pluggable design converts existing conventional meters to smart meters and allows remote monitoring of utility’s existing meters.
MICRO-ZAMR incorporates wide range of features which not only meets the basic monitoring requirements, but also provides a complete solution for gas distribution utilities to achieve fast, efficient and cost effective network operation and management.
• Designed for diaphragm type meters. Compact, protected design.
• Suitable for G4/G6/G10/G16/G25 size meters. Plugs onto existing meters in the field.
• Triple sensors for pulse verification and tamper detection.
• No missing pulses. Detects flow direction.
• Provides information for identifying meter sizing issues.
• Helps identify high peak value issues within the network.
• Cuts meter reading costs. Uninterrupted real time information.
• Flexible, user-configurable data logging feature.
• Large historical archive. Alarm and event logging.
• Built-in optical communication interface.
• Integrates with external RFLO smart valves via short range RF interface option.
• Nano power consumption. 10+ years battery life.
• Up to 4 simultaneous TCP connections via GPRS/GMS interfaces
• 4G option with automatic 3G and 2G fallback
• Configurable report on exception via GPRS or SMS
• Remote monitoring, configuration, diagnostics, and firmware update.
• Maintenance-free, protected design. No exposed cables or tubes.
• Cover tamper detection.
• Complete software solution.