The TLM258 is an advanced, industrial, multi purpose remote telemetry unit and data logger specially designed to meet stringent requirements of precision measurement, data acquisition, validation and archiving applications.
It provides ease-of-use while delivering performance and flexibility. The TLM258 not only meets local measurement, control and archiving needs, but also provides a complete solution for remote monitoring and management of systems distributed over large geographical areas.
• TCP, UDP, Modbus support, electric meter reading using IEC 62056-21 protocol.
• Easy interface to external systems via Ethernet, USB, RS-232 and RS-485 ports.
• Real time multitasking operating system.
• On board memory, optional μSD card.
• Configurable data archiving, min/max, average values.
• Sensor bus allows flexible interface to smart RFID readers, temperature, humidity sensors, smoke and flooding detectors.
• RFID based access control, remote dynamic authorization, security control.
• Internet based remote access, configuration, monitoring, diagnostics and firmware update.
• Aluminum, slim 1U rack-mounted housing.