MICRO-ZAMR is an advanced, compact remote diaphragm meter monitoring unit specially designed to meet the emerging requirements of gas distribution utilities.
MICRO-ZAMR incorporates wide range of features which not only meets the basic monitoring requirements, but also provides a complete solution for gas distribution utilities to achieve fast, efficient and cost effective network operation and management.
• Designed for diaphragm type meters. Compact, protected design.
• Suitable for G4/G6/G10/G16/G25 size meters. Plugs onto existing meters in the field.
• Triple sensors for pulse verification and tamper detection.
• No missing pulses. Detects flow direction.
• Provides information for identifying meter sizing issues.
• Helps identify high peak value issues within the network.
• Cuts meter reading costs. Uninterrupted real time information.
• Flexible, user-configurable data logging feature.
• Large historical archive. Configurable data logging. Alarm and event logging.
• Built-in optical communication interface.
• Integrates to external RFLO smart valves via short range RF interface option.
• Nano power consumption. 10+ years battery life.
• Up to 4 simultaneous TCP connections via GPRS/GMS interface
• Configurable report on exception via GPRS or SMS
• Remote monitoring, configuration, diagnostics, and firmware update.
• Maintenance-free, protected design. No exposed cables or tubes.
• Cover tamper detection.
• Complete software solution.