PWATCH is a high performance, battery powered, autonomous, durable, data acquisition and logging device specially designed for remote monitoring of cathodic protection (CP) systems of distribution and transmission utilities. It offers ease of use while delivering unmatched performance and flexibility.
• Helps identify and prevent pipeline corrosion.
• DC/AC voltage measurements.
• User-configurable logging intervals. High capacity logging.
• High input impedance. Over voltage and lightning protection.
• Autonomous battery operation. Nano power. 5+ years battery life.
• Up to 4 simultaneous TCP connections via the GPRS interface.
• Remote monitoring, configuration, diagnostics and firmware update.
• Hourly, daily, monthly archive, min/max/average data
• Alarm and event logging. Alarm reporting via SMS.
• Modbus RTU/TCP support with configurable addressing.
• Integral RS-232 port for local communications.
• Rugged, maintenance-free, durable design. Fits into CP measurement posts.
• Complete software solution.