PWATCH-2 is a battery-powered, high-performance, autonomous, durable data logging device designed specifically for cathodic protection remote monitoring of distribution and transmission utilities. Despite its ease of use, it delivers unmatched performance and flexibility.
Wide range, high speed input channels are suitable for accurately measuring AC and DC voltages and currents. The input channels are extensively protected from surges and transients. A solid state switch eliminates contact wear problems and allows very fast and contactless switching to precisely measure native and off potentials. The unit provides high-speed, real-time waveform sampling of the decaying off potential signal.
Wireless Bluetooth interface allows for local configuration, data downloading, and firmware updates without opening the CP posts to access the unit.
Software options include a full-featured WEB application for large-scale, centralized monitoring, a Windows application for local access, and mobile applications for Android and iOS. Modbus RTU/TCP support allows easy integration with existing utility monitoring systems.
• Helps identify and prevent corrosion problems.
• DC/AC voltage and current measurements.
• Off and native potential measurements. Off potential waveform.
• DC/AC on potential measurements option for a 2nd pipe.
• Integral fast acting, solid state switch for coupons.
• User-configurable logging intervals. High logging capacity.
• High input impedance. Over voltage protection.
• Autonomous battery operation. 4+ years battery life with 15 secs logging interval.
• Up to 4 simultaneous TCP connections via 4G/3G/2G.
• Remote monitoring, configuration, diagnostics and firmware update.
• User-configurable alarm reporting via 4G/3G/2G networks and SMS.
• Alarm and event logging.
• Modbus RTU/TCP support with configurable addressing.
• Bluetooth interface for wireless local configuration and data downloading.
• Rugged, durable housing. IP66 rated. Fits into CP measurement posts.
• Complete software solution. WEB, Windows, Android and IOS.