MICRO-ZDM is a compact electronic volume corrector and smart metering unit specially designed to meet the new metering requirements of gas distribution utilities for their domestic and commercial segments.
It defines a new standard for ease of use while delivering unmatched performance and flexibility.
MICRO-ZDM incorporates a wide range of features for reliable metering and information flow to achieve fast, efficient and cost effective network operation and management.
• Approved for legal metrology. EN 12405 and MID compliant.
• Software compliant to Welmec 7.
• Certified for use in hazardous locations.
• P, T, PT or PTZ correction. Optional mass and energy calculations.
• Suitable for diaphragm type meters. Compact, protected design.
• Designed for G4-G25 size diaphragm meters. Can fit any meter make/model.
• Very high accuracy pressure and temperature sensors.
• Ultra low long term drift.
• Optical pulse detection. Tamper proof.
• Nano power consumption. 10 years typical battery life.
• Provides information to identify meter sizing and high peak value issues within the network.
• Helps reduce revenue losses.
• 2G/3G/4G interface option for remote communications.
• Remote monitoring, configuration, diagnostics and firmware update.
• Secure optical interface for local communications.
• Wide graphics LCD.
• Easy to use configuration and programming software.
• Complete with software.