The MICRO-Z1 offers a wide spectrum of features that not only meet local metering requirements, but also provide a complete solution for gas distribution utilities to achieve efficient and cost-effective network management and operation.
• Approved for legal metrology. EN12405 and MID compliant. Software compliant to Welmec 7.2.
• Certiﬁed for use in hazardous locations.
• Supports 2 streams. PTZ correction, energy and mass calculations in one stream.
• Complete set of flow computer calculations including AGA 8, NX19, GERG, ISO 6976, AGA 5, and AGA 7.
• Supports LF and HF meters. Direct NAMUR sensor interface. HF turbine meter correction.
• Up to 4 simultaneous TCP connections via GPRS interface. Supports SMS and GSM.
• High performance pluggable 4G interface with 3G and 2G fallback.
• Remote monitoring, conﬁguration, diagnostics, and firmware update.
• Large archiving capacity. General purpose data logging feature. Alarm and event logging.
• Modbus RTU/TCP support with conﬁgurable addressing. Modbus master support.
• Built-in RS-232, RS-485 and optical interfaces. Pluggable RS-232 and RS-485 interface options.
• Station telemetry using I/O channels and communication interfaces.
• Nano power consumption. 10+ years battery life. Separate battery for remote communications.
• Rugged, maintenance-free, durable design. IP66 rated.
• Complete software solution.