MICRO-Z5 is a high accuracy, single stream volume corrector specially designed to meet the emerging requirements of gas distribution utilities. It deﬁnes a new standard for ease-of-use while delivering unmatched performance and ﬂexibility.
MICRO-Z5 incorporates wide range of features which not only meets the local metering requirements, but also provides a complete solution for gas distribution utilities to achieve fast, efﬁcient and cost-effective network operation and management.
• Approved for legal metrology. EN12405 and MID compliant. Software compliant to Welmec 7.2.
• Certiﬁed for use in hazardous locations.
• Broad range of calculations including AGA 8, NX19 and GERG.
• Suitable for LF type meters.
• Up to 2 simultaneous TCP connections via GPRS interface. Supports SMS and GSM.
• Remote monitoring, conﬁguration, diagnostics, and firmware update.
• Large archiving capacity. Alarm and event logging.
• Optical interface for local communications.
• RTU features via digital inputs and outputs.
• Nano power consumption. 10+ years battery life. Separate battery for remote communications.
• Rugged, maintenance-free, durable design.
• Complete software solution.