MICRO-ZMAX is an advanced, high accuracy, multi-stream electronic volume corrector specially designed to meet the emerging requirements of gas distribution utilities. It deﬁnes a new standard for ease-of-use while delivering unmatched performance and ﬂexibility.
The MICRO-ZMAX system combines a wide range of features that not only meet local metering needs, but also provide solutions that enable gas distribution utilities to operate and manage their networks more efficiently and cost effectively.
• Approved for legal metrology. EN12405 and MID compliant. Software compliant to Welmec 7.2.
• Certiﬁed for use in hazardous locations.
• Supports 3 streams. PTZ correction, energy and mass calculations in 2 streams. Mass and energy calculations.
• Complete set of flow computer calculations including AGA 8, NX19, GERG, ISO 6976, AGA 5, and AGA 7.
• Supports LF and HF meters. Direct NAMUR sensor interface. HF turbine meter correction.
• Up to 4 simultaneous TCP connections via GPRS interface. Supports SMS and GSM.
• Remote monitoring, conﬁguration, diagnostics, and firmware update.
• Large archiving capacity. General purpose data logging feature. Alarm and event logging.
• Modbus RTU/TCP support with conﬁgurable addressing. Modbus master support.
• Built-in RS-232, RS-485 and optical interfaces. Piggy back RS-232 and RS-485 interface options.
• Comprehensive telemetry using the I/O channels and diverse communication interfaces.
• Nano power consumption. 10+ years battery life. Separate battery for remote communications.
• Rugged, maintenance-free, durable design.
• Complete software solution.