MICRO-ZMAX is an advanced, high accuracy, multi stream volume corrector specially designed to meet the emerging requirements of gas distribution utilities. It deﬁnes a new standard for ease-of-use while delivering unmatched performance and ﬂexibility.
MICRO-ZMAX incorporates wide range of features which not only meets the local metering requirements, but also provides a complete solution for gas distribution utilities to achieve fast, efﬁcient and cost-effective network operation and management.
• Approved for legal metrology. EN12405 and MID compliant. Software compliant to Welmec 7.2.
• Certiﬁed for use in hazardous locations.
• Supports 3 streams. PTZ correction, energy and mass calculations in 2 streams.
• Complete set of flow computer calculations including AGA 8, NX19, GERG, ISO 6976 and AGA 5.
• Supports LF and HF meters. AGA 7 HF turbine meter correction. Direct NAMUR sensor interface.
• Up to 4 simultaneous TCP connections via GPRS interface. Supports SMS and GSM.
• Remote monitoring, conﬁguration, diagnostics, and firmware update.
• Large archiving capacity. General purpose data logging feature. Alarm and event logging.
• Modbus RTU/TCP support with conﬁgurable addressing. Modbus master support.
• Built-in RS-232, RS-485 and optical interfaces. Piggy back RS-232 and RS-485 interface options.
• Comprehensive RTU features via analog/digital inputs, digital outputs.
• Nano power consumption. 10+ years battery life. Separate battery for remote communications.
• Rugged, maintenance-free, durable design.
• Complete software solution.