MICRO-C5 is a compact, high accuracy, single stream electronic volume corrector intended for high performance industrial gas metering with or without remote telemetry. This best in class EVC introduces superior measurement stability, accuracy, and reliability.
It can be easily interfaced with variety of field devices and systems by means of its local communication ports and I/O channels. Its advanced remote communication capabilities allows realization of large scale centralized metering systems. Newly added 4G interface provides superior remote communication performance.
MICRO-C5 incorporates wide range of features which not only meets the local metering requirements, but also provides a complete solution for gas utilities to achieve fast, efﬁcient and cost-effective network operation and management.
• Approved for legal metrology. EN12405 and MID compliant. Software compliant to Welmec 7.2.
• Certiﬁed for use in hazardous locations.
• Use of internal or external pressure sensors.
• Direct mounting on gas meters with the mechanical encoder.
• Includes AGA 8, NX19, and GERG calculations.
• Supports LF meters. Bi-directional volume flow operation.
• Up to 4 concurrent TCP connections via the GPRS interface. Supports SMS and GSM.
• 4G support with 3G and 2G automatic fallback.
• Remote monitoring, conﬁguration, diagnostics, and firmware update.
• Large archiving capacity. Alarm and event logging.
• Modbus RTU/TCP support with conﬁgurable addressing.
• Built-in optical interface.
• Nano power consumption. 10+ years battery life. Separate battery for remote communications.
• Large graphics LCD. Always on display option.
• Rugged, compact, durable design. IP66 rated.
• Complete software solution.