MICRO-C1 is a compact, high accuracy, single stream electronic volume corrector intended for high performance industrial gas metering with or without remote telemetry.
This industry-leading EVC introduces superior measurement stability, accuracy, and reliability. It provides the full set of calculations normally found in flow computers. Calculations include nine compressibility methods, namely AGA 8-DC92, AGA 8 gross methods 1 & 2, NX 19, MGERG, SGERG methods 1, 2, 3, 4, AGA 5 energy & mass methods, ISO 6976 heating value method, and AGA-7 meter correction.
With its local communication ports and I/O channels, it can be easily interfaced with a wide variety of field devices and systems. Its advanced remote communication capabilities allow realization of large scale centralized metering systems. Newly added 4G interface provides superior remote communication performance.
As well as meeting local metering needs, MICRO-C1 also provides a complete solution for gas utilities seeking fast, efficient, and cost-effective network operation and management.
• Approved for legal metrology. EN12405 and MID compliant. Software compliant to Welmec 7.2.
• Certiﬁed for use in hazardous locations.
• Supports 2 streams. PTZ correction, energy and mass calculations in one stream.
• Use of internal or external pressure sensors.
• Direct mounting on gas meters with the mechanical encoder.
• Flow computer calculations in a compact EVC. Includes AGA 8, NX19, GERG, ISO 6976 and AGA 5.
• Supports LF and HF meters. Direct NAMUR sensor interface.
• Bidirectional flow sensing in LF mode.
• Up to 4 concurrent TCP connections via the GPRS interface. Supports SMS and GSM.
• 4G support with 3G and 2G automatic fallback.
• Remote monitoring, conﬁguration, diagnostics, and firmware update.
• Large archiving capacity. Alarm and event logging.
• Modbus RTU/TCP support with conﬁgurable addressing. Modbus master support.
• Built-in RS-232, RS-485 and optical interfaces. Pluggable RS-232 and RS-485 interface options.
• Station telemetry by means of the I/O channels, and local communication interfaces.
• Nano power consumption. 10+ years battery life. Separate battery for remote communications.
• Large graphics LCD. Always on display option.
• Rugged, compact, durable design. IP66 rated.
• Complete software solution.